Weird error message.

Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 17 09:47:49 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 16 August 2015 at 21:32:10 UTC, Warwick wrote:
> Dont know what to make of this, I pretty much get it every
> other time I call rdmd. It'll alternate between running fine
> and then giving me this error...
> Any ideas?

rdmd creates an executable and runs it immediately. If you have
an antivirus, it may not complete its job in this rather short
timeframe. Just run it again, AFAIK, rdmd caches the executable
from the last compilation.

On Monday, 17 August 2015 at 00:00:11 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> Personally, I wish that Windows didn't have file locks... :(

My guess, it's the executable file, which is opened by another
process, if it's not completely written, running it would give
even more funny results :)