Palindromes

Jim Barnett via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 3 22:59:37 PST 2015

On Friday, 4 December 2015 at 03:33:55 UTC, Meta wrote:
>> I have never seen a language that encourages the user to
>> specify dependencies inside a loop. I am hoping I
>> misunderstood something here.
>
> Sorry, I thought you were referring more generally to nested
> imports. No, imports in a while loop are not encouraged;
> imports in a struct or a template are.

That's interesting food for thought. At this point, I am just
trying trying to transliterate my C++ and Ruby solutions for
project Euler problems to D, and trying to get a better grasp on
the D type system. Compile-time optimization isn't of much
interest to me right now, but I am glad you pointed out that is
something else to consider.