Using phobos as shared library for multiple binaries

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 5 13:58:23 PST 2015

On Saturday, 5 December 2015 at 21:49:52 UTC, Ralf wrote:
> I've written several small command-line utilities in D that are
> to be shipped together in one package.

I'm not sure if shared lib support is on Mac or not (I know it is
on Linux but mac is different...).

But do they need to actually be separate executables? You could
make them all one program and switch(args[0]) {} to see which
name it was called by. Symlink all the various names to the one
executable and the user will never know.