Make Simple Things Hard to Figure out

thedeemon via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 21 07:49:14 PST 2015

On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 13:51:57 UTC, default0 wrote:
> As this isn't really a question for Learn I'm not sure if it
> fits here. This is more of a "This is how I went about trying
> to learn X. These are the problems I encountered. Ideas to
> improve?" but I guess I might as well post it here.

Thanks for sharing! Obviously Phobos documentation could and
should be improved, people are working on it but unlike some
other languages there's nobody in D community working full time
on documentation and articles. And D user base is still quite
small, so Stack Overflow is not quite overflown with D-related
answers.

Out of curiosity I looked into "D Cookbook" to check if it
contains your particular case but the only mention of Base64
there is about encoding some data into Base64, not the other way
around.