Lots of D code

steven kladitis via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 22 16:59:53 PST 2015

I have 843 programs written in D. 805 actually create an 32 bit
exe in windows 10. I am running the latest D.  Some just start to
link and the linker disappears. Some just have issues I am  not
able figure out. I can attach the code and scripts I use to
compile and run these. If anyone is willing to figure out why the
38 do not compile, I would appreciate code that works.  The
execute_bf_v2.d creates an exe that is small but takes about 1
hour to link on a 12 core processor with 64g of ram as 14tb of
disk space. The rest link very fast.  If anyone is interested,
let me know.  I would love to get the 38 working.  Also there are
a few that produce incorrect answers.  The Generate_maze.d
produces all but the last line of the maze.  I added a line just
for it.  I do not understand why.  All of the programs are from
RosettaCode.org. The  script to compile them generates a log file
and you will see a few that the linker just stops???? No idea
why. A few have 64K link errors no idea why.

TIA,
Steven