Variable below zero but if statement doesn't grab?

jkpl via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 28 11:52:03 PST 2015

On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 19:22:00 UTC, jkpl wrote:
> On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 18:33:16 UTC, jkpl wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7qx5oYdOEA
>>>
>>> tous fashos: juif, chrétien, musulmans,...
>>>
>>> Il n'y a bien que les communistes qui ont compris que les
>>> religions c'est de la merde.
>>
>> Also, european people should ask themselves why they stick on
>> the US culture since 60 years, while actually Russians freed
>> Berlin.
>
> One last thing. Tough guy ?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1igvrZ0KosA

I always try to find a link to the scene, in south america:

"And finally I've done what I always done...".

I never find it. It's probably because judgment defaits us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNRBajLM8_4

We want to show something, but we're always near, no so far, not
close to our idea.
It exists but we cant find a reference to the perfect
representation of the idea...