What am I doing Wrong (OpenGL & SDL)

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 4 21:49:58 PST 2015

On Thursday, 5 February 2015 at 01:51:05 UTC, Entity325 wrote:
> I am having a problem which is similar in appearance to the
> OP's, but it does not seem to be similar in function. When I
> try to execute any of the Gl functions in the (protected)
> DerelictGL3.gl.loadSymbols function, I get an access violation.
> Checking for null reveals that the functions are indeed null
> and therefore have not been loaded into memory.

Normally, I would suggest that you make sure you're calling
DerelictGL3.load, but if you weren't, then there's no way reload
or glGetString would be working. I can't do much to help you
without a minimal case that reproduces the problem, so if you can
try to strip it down to something manageable and open an issue at
the DerelictGL3 issue tracker[1], then I can go to work on it.

[1] https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictGL3/issues