What am I doing Wrong (OpenGL & SDL)

drug via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 5 00:40:58 PST 2015

On 05.02.2015 10:53, Entity325 wrote:
> On Thursday, 5 February 2015 at 07:23:15 UTC, drug wrote:
>> Look at this
>> https://github.com/drug007/geoviewer/blob/master/src/sdlapp.d
>> I used here SDL and OpenGL and it worked. Ctor of SDLApp creates SDL
>> window with OpenGL context, may be it helps.
>
> Tested your code. Symbols still not being loaded, though it might be
> wise to borrow some of your organizational conventions.
>
> Just for kicks I had a friend try to run the executable I produced, and
> she said she got exactly the same output I did, so it's definitely
> something that gets compiled into the program. A bug report has been
> posted on Github, including the full source code(which I probably did
> completely wrong) and a screenshot of the output.

Hmm, just checked it and it works. Change dependencies in package.json
on this:
	"dependencies": {
		"gl3n": "==1.0.0",
		"glamour": "==1.0.1",
		"derelict-gl3": "==1.0.12",
                 "derelict-fi": "==1.9.0",
	},
and install besides SDL2 developer version of freeimage and libcurl.
Unfortunately data format of server has changed and there won't be
properly rendered map, but correct OpenGL context will be created undoubtly.