Syntax for checking if an element exists in a list

"Stéphane" via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 5 06:43:13 PST 2015

On Thursday, 5 February 2015 at 13:31:21 UTC, Nicholas Wilson
wrote:
> Note that D does NOT have default fall through. i.e.

   Yes, but I thought I read that we always had to explicitely
specify one ending statement, as "goto", "continue"... or
"break"; which, in many basic cases, means having to add "break"
at the end of each case. One motivation was to force to make it
look like C (I cannot say I agree with this purpose, but I think
I read it somewhere).

>> PPS: Where should I post, when I have such questions and
>> problems
>> as the one in my previous paragraph? I did not find any "meta"
>> forum.
> learn is the correct  place for such questions and in general
> for questions about how to do something or enquire as to why
> something is not working or not working the way you think it
> should.

   I was talking about my problem with the mailing-lists (the one
in my "PS"); I am not sure you are talking about it.