Why hibernated does not create tables automatically?

zhmt via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 6 00:53:11 PST 2015

The app compiles fine, but It throw an exception when I try to
save data to mysql :

hibernated.type.MappingException at ../../../zhmt/.dub/packages/hibernated-0.2.19/source/hibernated/metadata.d(3332):
Cannot find entity by class ezsockacount.Dao.Customer

My initialization code is something like:

MySQLDriver driver = new MySQLDriver();
		string url = MySQLDriver.generateUrl("10.211.55.10", 3306,
"test");
		string[string] params = MySQLDriver.setUserAndPassword("root",
"xxx");
		ds = new ConnectionPoolDataSourceImpl(driver, url, params);

		EntityMetaData schema = new
SchemaInfoImpl!(Customer,Card,Agent);
		Dialect dialect = new MySQLDialect();
		factory = new SessionFactoryImpl(schema, dialect, ds);

		Connection conn = ds.getConnection();
		scope(exit) conn.close();

		DBInfo db = factory.getDBMetaData();
		db.updateDBSchema(conn, false, true);

I checked the "static EntityInfo [] entities; in SchemaInfoImpl",
the length of entites is 0.

And tables in mysql is not created automatically either.

I found the point of this question, but dont know how to resolve
it?

Will anybody help me?

Thx ahead!!