signal handling

Danny via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 6 11:40:42 PST 2015

Hi,

if I want to clean up inside a signal handler and then exit the
process (as it would have without me handling it), what do I do?

Can I exit() inside a signal handler or should I use a more
direct "quit now" function? (after all, it could have been in the
middle of relinking the free list when the signal arrived)

Do I reinstall the previous signal handler and then abort() ? If
I want to store the previous signal handler, do I have to store
in a shared variable ?

If I have multiple threads, what will happen to the other
threads? Will it join() them and hang or will it kill them as
well or will it just stop the thread that received the signal?
Which thread did receive the signal?