internal compiler error with immutable

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 7 09:23:42 PST 2015

On Sat, Feb 07, 2015 at 02:35:13PM +0000, Danny via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[...]
> ------------------------------------<cut>-------------------------
> gdc A.d
> cc1d: ../../src/gcc/d/dfrontend/statement.c:293:
> ErrorStatement::ErrorStatement(): Assertion `global.gaggedErrors ||
> global.errors' failed.
> cc1d: internal compiler error: Aborted
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.9/README.Bugs> for instructions.
> gdc (Debian 4.9.1-19) 4.9.1
[...]

Please file a bug at http://issues.dlang.org/. Compiler internal errors
are *always* bugs that need to be fixed. Thanks!

English is useful because it is a mess. Since English is a mess, it maps well onto the problem space, which is also a mess, which we call reality. Similarly, Perl was designed to be a mess, though in the nicest of all possible ways. -- Larry Wall