Derelict OpenGL basic program does not work but OpenGL does not say anything is wrong?

Bennet via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 12 19:46:55 PST 2015

I've begun writing some basic OpenGL code using DerelictGL3 but
I've hit a wall. I've managed to open a window (with
DerelictSDL2) and call basic OpenGL functions such as glClear().
Still I can not get a basic triangle up and running. glError()
does not return anything and when compiling, linking, and
validating the shaders I get no errors. My code is located at:
https://github.com/BennetLeff/PhySim