What is the Correct way to Malloc in @nogc section?

Kitt via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 13 13:45:48 PST 2015

On Friday, 13 February 2015 at 05:56:37 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
> This issue, ... [is] related to the loss of guarantee
> attributes when using TypeInfo methods, most recently discussed
> in this thread[1]. It is essentially a bug, and a work in
> progress.

I see. So, in theory, after some patching emplace(),
onOutOfMemoryError() and
toHash() should all work in @nogc sections?

If this is the case, Foo's m3.d module looks rather helpful, and
should tide me over until this fix is released; though, I'll be
honest when I say that I don't know how idiomatic or "correct"
Foo's implementation is.