What is the Correct way to Malloc in @nogc section?

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 13 22:34:12 PST 2015

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 23:29:10 +0000, Foo wrote:

> Always the same in this newsgroup. You want to help as good as you can
> (even if it's not perfect) and all you get are subliminal messages... :)

code that you throwing at newcomer may not be perfect, but it at least
should not be wrong. your code is obvious wrong, as anonymous said.

you may make your own question like "what is wrong with this code?".
would you be glad to get the wrong answer?

anonymous is right: your code does more harm than good *as* *an*
*answer*. but it seems that you don't care about the quality, "it works
for me so it's good", yeah? 'cause if you *do* care, you're able to see
why anonymous said what he's said.