How to pass -rpath=$ORIGIN to the linker via dub?

via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 16 15:49:29 PST 2015

I'm looking to manage my current project with dub, but there is
one problem that has been getting in my way. I want to use
`-rpath=$ORIGIN`, which I can pass with `-L-rpath=\$ORIGIN` when
directly invoking the compiler, but when putting `-rpath=$ORIGIN`
or `-rpath=\$ORIGIN` in "lflags," dub complains - "Error
executing command build: Invalid variable: ORIGIN."

I am unsure of what I am missing; any help would be greatly
appreciated :)