Does static ctor/dtor of struct behave differently in 2.067-b2?

amber via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 27 15:58:16 PST 2015

On Friday, 27 February 2015 at 23:50:51 UTC, amber wrote:
> Hi All,
[snip]
> Thanks,
> amber

[edited subject]

Sorry I should add that I'm talking about static ctor/dtor of
struct.

The bug I see with 2.067-b2 is this:

1. static this() {} called and static fields of struct are
initialised
2. app runs, static fields are initialised.
3. static ~this() {} called and static fields of struct are NOT
initialised.

In step 3 with 2.066.1 all the static fields of struct are still
initialised, as expected, and my app shuts down cleanly.

Thanks,
amber