setup problem wih dub

Jason den Dulk via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 7 19:48:50 PST 2015

Hi.

Package in question: fpdf
Dub version I'm using: 0.9.22
DMD version: 2.066.1 (64 bit)
Platform: Fedora 19 (64-bit).

I created the fpdf package, and it is dependant on the
imageformats package, but it won't compile. When I place a copy
of imageformats.d into the project source directory, it compiles
fine. However when I rely on dub dependancy, the linker complains
that it cannot find the functions in imageformats. Following is a
copy of the dub package. Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

{
   "name": "fpdf",
   "description": "Minimalist class for generating PDF documents.",
   "authors": [ "Jason den Dulk" ],
   "license": "BSL-1.0",
   "platforms": ["posix"],
   "targetType": "sourceLibrary",
   "dependencies": { "imageformats" : ">=3.0.3" },
   "importPaths": [ "src" ],

   "configurations":
   [
     {