Define methods using templates

Claude via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 8 06:14:19 PST 2015

> I just saw this post, which is essentially the same question as
> Basile Burg's. I hope that a college (in France?) is teaching D
> and that this is a homework assignment. Cool stuff! :)

Maybe using templates to create properties is a bit overkill in
this example. But I could not solve what I thought would be a
very simple and straightforward "template use-case" (initially
I'm an embedded RT system C/asm developer).

I'm doing this for a personal project of a 3D engine. As I know
little about C++/Java or other OO language, I thought I would do
it directly in D, which seems very promising to me (but
unfortunately not taught in France as far as I know).