Accessing class with module name as Java's

tcak via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 12 09:31:39 PST 2015

In java, if I create a file, the class that is defined in it must
have the same name of file. So, with the file name, I can relate
to class directly. Is there any way to achieve this in D?

One way I achieved it, though I cannot put namespace on it.

file: project.d
==================
module project;

class project{}

file: main.d

import project: project;

auto p = new project();

When I do this, it works, but I cannot make it work with
namespace unfortunately.

Any simple (complexity isn't desired please) way to do this?

My only though without breaking anything in the language is to
relate a struct or class to module itself to do this, but it
might require a new keyword.