Struggling with shared objects

Mike via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 17 13:00:33 PST 2015

Hey, all.

I have just started using D and I'm really loving it, but I have
been caught on a problem.
I am trying to share my Client class to a new thread, and after a
bit of struggling: I finally got the code to compile!

Now I am having a new problem: the moment I call
"client.receive(buf)" I get an error:
D:\D\dmd2\src\phobos\std\concurrency.d(13,13): Error: static
assert  (false || false) is false (StompBroker)

I assume it has something to do with the way I am handling the
shared keyword along with pointers, but I cannot for the life of
me figure this out!

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Code: https://github.com/mvlipka/StompBroker