[dub] specify dependency configuration

cal via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 18 18:36:17 PST 2015

On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 02:10:41 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> I just want to verify, you are using configurations only to
> determine if its being built a certain way?
> And not lets say as a subpackage?

Some dependency (that I don't control) might define for example
two configurations, a sourceLibrary type and a library type (my
own app does not define it's own configurations). I'm just
wondering if there is a way to tell dub i'm only interested in
using that dependency as a sourceLibrary for example.