Extracting Structure from HTML using Adam's dom.d

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 22 10:41:17 PST 2015

On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 10:14:58 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> Adam, please add more simple docs about your parser on site.

I'll post some ddoc in the next dmd release, now that dmd finally
supports some way to automatically escape xml examples.

> Also it would be perfect to create dub, for easier including
> parser to project.

I don't use dub and don't like its requirements, so I won't do
that. Someone else is free to package it though.

But like I just said in the other email, it is just a single file
for core functionality so you can just download that and add it
to your project as a source file.