Dub subPackage buildType and output file name

Stefan Frijters via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 23 07:45:21 PST 2015

Currently I'm using dub for the first time and I've run into two
problems so far.

1) I have defined buildTypes in dub.json, as well as subPackages.
However, I want to always build all subPackages in release mode,
regardless of the --build option I'm using to build the main
program. I'm not clear if it's possible to do this, and if so,
how to specify this.

2) I would like the file name of my final executable to depend on
my chosen --build and --config options (i.e.
<myexecutable>-<build>-<config>). Is this possible to do?

Kind regards,

Stefan