Suggestions on what to use for testing?

Johannes Bornhold via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 25 04:32:11 PST 2015

Just doing my first moves around with D and I realize that I want to
structure my tests. Wondering what you are using as a test runner / test
framework on top of plain "unittest" support in D itself?

So far I am ending up with adding comments into my code to structure
things:
https://github.com/johbo/photo-sort/blob/master/source/store.d#L85

It suggest to me that I want something like a setup/teardown mechanism
together with a way to give names to tests.

Saw that there are already a few suggestions in the wiki:
http://wiki.dlang.org/Libraries_and_Frameworks#Unit_Testing_Framework

So that's were I will continue to explore things. Still if someone
already tried those out, sharing conclusions would be appreciated ;-)