Cached Incremental Updates of DUB Builds

"Nordlöw" via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 26 14:33:19 PST 2015

Is there a way to tell DUB to compile all its sources as separate
objects which are then fed to ld.

My project has grown beyound 10k lines of code.

And I don't want DMD to recompile every line in my project if I
change only of them...and yes most of my cross-module interfaces
are un-templatized.

I'm assuming caching a la SCons is supported by this logic aswell.

If not are there any plans to add this feature to DUB?

If not could somebody point out where I should add it ;)