Using dub

Joel via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 27 17:14:01 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 00:34:13 UTC, Joel wrote:
> On Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 08:08:19 UTC, Joel wrote:
>> Oope, yeah, and it ran.
>
> Thanks Rikki, I wiped off the dub installation. Now, no errors.
> The small program worked too.

Actually I got this with dlangui, (I followed the instructions on
the announce post):

Joels-MacBook-Pro:dlangui joelcnz$ ../../dub run dlangui:example1
Failed to parse package description in
/Users/joelcnz/jpro/dpro2/OtherPeoples/dlangui
Failed to parse package description in
/Users/joelcnz/jpro/dpro2/OtherPeoples/dlangui
Error executing command run: Expected version number in version
spec: *