DUB Build Linker Library Search Path

"Nordlöw" via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 10 02:34:25 PDT 2015

On Friday, 10 July 2015 at 09:29:49 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> On Friday, 10 July 2015 at 09:27:19 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
>> How do I tell `dub build` where to find libraries in
>> non-standard directories?
>
> You're missing the development package libclang-dev, which
> should come with a pkg-config.

I've already installed libclang-dev.

The problem is that I can't find a way (from the command line)
(by reading the DUB docs) to tell DUB that it's placed in

     /usr/lib/llvm-3.6/lib/libclang.so.1

I don't what to have to modify the dub.json (lflags variable) as
I want automation.

Aren't all DUB the variables somehow modifiable in shell call?!

Further

     `pkg-config --list-all |grep clang`

shows nothing.