Function pointer array slice?

Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 11 04:37:03 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 11 July 2015 at 10:54:45 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 09:54:40 +0000, tcak wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, 11 July 2015 at 09:30:43 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
>>> So simple syntax question, how do I make an array slice of
>>> function pointers?
>>>
>>> I just have no idea where to put the [] on something like
>>>
>>>      void function() nothrow pure @nogc @safe arrayName;
>>>
>>> Or should I just alias it and make an array of the alias?
>>>
>>>      alias f = void function() nothrow pure @nogc @safe;
>>>      f[] arrayName;
>>
>> Alias is the correct way IMO.
>
> yet
>
>   void function() nothrow pure @nogc @safe [2]arrayName;
>
> is perfectly fine too.

Ahh, guess that makes sense, I kept trying to put the [] over
near function()... looks weird as hell though. I really wish you
could put types in parens, I feel like things like this would
make way more sense if you could write

      (void function() nothrow pure @nogc @safe)[] arrayName;

Reading it, that makes wayyy more sense to me, to bad I can't
write this...