socket server help

Adwelean via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 11 19:53:57 PDT 2015

Hello,

I have a project of updater for a game with few functions for
administrate the game and for this i need a server to communicate
with my client side (written in C#).

I started to create the server but i have a problem with the
"async" part, i tried std.concurrency for the receive thread but
i have a problem with spawn function ("template
std.concurrency.spawn cannot deduce function from argument types
!()(void delegate(Tid ownerTid), Tid)").

I'm not sure of this part and i don't know how to achieve that.

The link of my server.d :
https://github.com/Adwelean/EmperadorServer/blob/master/source/network/server.d

I'd like to know how i could do for create this part.

Sorry for my basic English,
Quentin