Working functionally with third party libraries

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 16 13:00:31 PDT 2015

On 07/16/2015 12:35 PM, "Jarl =?UTF-8?B?QW5kcsOpIEjDvGJlbnRoYWwi?=
<jarl.andre at gmail.com>" wrote:
> Hi
>
> using mongo with vibe.d is easy. But I would like to skip the foreach on
> MongoCursor?
>
> I mean, I want to use map!, filter! and reduce! on the resulting docs.
> Is there a fast way to convert MongoCursor to an array without resolving
> to ugly for loops with appender! ?

I've never used MongoCursor but judging from the fact that it has empty,
front, and popFront(), it is an InputRange:

   http://vibed.org/api/vibe.db.mongo.cursor/MongoCursor

Have you tried using it with map and others? What errors do you get?

Ali