Getting Nth Row and Column from MatrixView, Scid library

kerdemdemir via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 17 15:05:43 PDT 2015

Sad times with linear algebra libraries for me,

Since I can't get  rows and columns easily with Scid, It seems
not flexible for me. And also there are other issues for example
I can't set matrix to row or column major.

I begin to check alternatives first I begin to investigate Dlib.
D lib matrixes are unfortunately static once created their size
can't be expanded  and must be square matrix. This restrictions
seem too much to me .

The best alternative seems to me scid fork of "Cristi Cobzarenco"
link: https://github.com/cristicbz/scid. It has the basic
features I need. But it seems last commit made 3 years ago. I
couldn't compile it. I am getting error:

scid\internal\regionallocator.d(364): Error: safe function
'scid.internal.region
allocator.threadLocalSegmentSize' cannot call system function
'scid.internal.reg
ionallocator.RegionAllocatorException.this'
Error building library

Any advice about another lib or fix compile error will be welcome.