VisualD building with GDC setting library path

kerdemdemir via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 18 06:07:35 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am tring to build Cristi Cobzarenco's fork of Scid which has
LAPACK,BLAS dependency.

I add all modules of Scid to my project and I am tring to build
it within my project.

I add LibraryFiles: liblapack.a libblas.a libtmglib.a
libgfortran.a etc.. via menu
configuration properties-->Linker --> General ---> LibraryFiles .
Even though  I set "C:\Qt\Tools\mingw491_32\i686-w64-mingw32\lib"
path which has libgfortran.a from Visual D Settings -->Library
Paths;

I am getting error :

gdc: error: libgfortran.a: No such file or directory.

Libraries only works if I copy and paste them to my project
folder. And coping all libraries fortran.a , pthread.a etc...
seems not logical to me.

I read there is a known isssue with sc.ini but it should only be
with DMD not with GDC. How can I set library path with visualD
while building with GDC?