Using executeShell in multiple thread causes access violation error

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 19 06:41:19 PDT 2015

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 22:53:55 +0000, Minas Mina wrote:

> bump

sorry, i was wrong about GC non-calling. yet we still need more info: how
long it works before crashing, how much threads it runs, how many "git
clone" commands were ok before crach, what DMD version are you using, and
*full* source code that reproduces crash, preferably without needing to
clone 100500 repositories. ;-)

seems that you hit a bug in runtime or compiler, so we need as much info
as you can provide to localize the bug.