How to get *32mscoff libraries for phobos?

Taylor Hillegeist via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 23 08:39:13 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 23 July 2015 at 15:23:07 UTC, Taylor Hillegeist
wrote:
> I found this nugget in the sc.ini file!
>
> [Environment32mscoff]
> LIB="%@P%\..\lib32mscoff"
>
> Apparently i need to create a lib32mscoff folder in
> C:\D\dmd2\windows\

Well if its not one thing its always another :)

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBC.lib'

This file is not on my computer... In recent versions of VC it
has been replaced with LIBCMT.lib (multi-thread). So not really
sure what the right thing is to do here.