compilation issues in a shared library project

Jonathan Villa via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 6 17:38:16 PDT 2015

Hello everyone!

I've been starting to use D but some compilation issues appears.
The proyect is just a class library made in Xamarin Studio and
just contains 3 classes.

At compilation time it throws 7 errors:
Error: object.Object.opEquals could not be resolved - library
reference missing?
Error: object.Object.opCmp could not be resolved - library
reference missing?
Error: <log analysis error> Se produjo una excepción de tipo
'System.OutOfMemoryException'. could not be resolved - library
reference missing?
Error: object.Object.toString could not be resolved - library
reference missing?
Error: Object could not be resolved - library reference missing?
Error: TypeInfo_Class.__vtbl could not be resolved - library
reference missing?
Error: _d_newclass could not be resolved - library reference
missing?

So, I tested commenting the 2 major classes and left just the
basic one in order to try if it's something from the 2 majors.
But the errors persists WITHOUT the last error in the list above.

There must be something that I'm missing.

Here is the code that defines my basic class:

module dt2.DataBlock;

class DataBlock
{
	public DataBlock * NextBlock;
	public DataBlock * PrevBlock;
	public string value;

	this()
	{
		NextBlock = null;
		PrevBlock = null;
		value = null;
	}

	this(string newvalue)
	{
		this();
		value = newvalue;
	}

	~this()
	{
		value = "";

AFAIK the Object type (from the Errors) is the base inheritance
from classes, but in the Object module is implicitly imported
(according to the documentation in
http://dlang.org/phobos/object.html)

The project is shared library type. I tried to copy/paste this
class definition in a console application and it don't throw
errors.

Any suggestion? Thank you in advice.