exclude current directory from search path in dmd ?

Timothee Cour via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 8 17:22:02 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 12:08 AM, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn <
digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com> wrote:

> The easiest way is to not use search paths, and instead pass all the
> modules you want compiled to the compiler directly. Then it will look for
> the module name declaration instead of the directory/filename layout.

Could you be more specific, perhaps with a command line example?
If I understand correctly, what you suggest doesn't bode well with separate
compilation.

Really, I think the easiest would be a flag to disable including current
directory implicitly in search path