dmd/druntime/phobos HEAD: can't link binaries on Arch Linux

Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 15 08:50:57 PDT 2015

Anyone else getting this problem on Arch Linux?

dmd hello.d

hello.o:hello.d:TypeInfo_S3std3uni38__T13InversionListTS3std3uni8GcPolicyZ13InversionList67__T9IntervalsTS3std3uni32__T8CowArrayTS3std3uni8GcPolicyZ8CowArrayZ9Intervals.init$: error: undefined reference to 'std.uni.InversionList!(std.uni.GcPolicy).InversionList.Intervals!(std.uni.CowArray!(std.uni.GcPolicy).CowArray).Intervals.__fieldPostblit()'
--- errorlevel 1

With -v I see that it's compiling phobos in by calling gcc like
this:

-l:libphobos2.a

When I replace that with just the path to phobos instead, it
works.

Atila