Return types of the methods of a struct

Quentin Ladeveze via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 19 06:27:13 PDT 2015

On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 13:26:03 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 6/19/15 9:13 AM, Quentin Ladeveze wrote:
>> On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 13:12:08 UTC, Quentin Ladeveze
>> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>   I have a struct with some methods int it, let's say
>>>
>>> ```
>>> struct Example{
>>>    int intValue(){
>>
>> Hum. How can I delete a post ?
>
> You can't. The forum is backed by a newsgroup, just post the
> full corrected version :)
>
> -Steve

Thank you :)

Here is th corrected version :

Hi,

   I have a struct with some methods int it, let's say

```
struct Example{
    int a(){
    	  return someValue;
    }

    float b(){
	  return someOtherValue;
    }

    string stringValue(){
       return c;

Is there any way to have a asTuple method in this struct that
would returns something like :

Tuple!(int, "a", float, "b", string, "c")

and that will contain the values of the methods of the struct ?

Thanks.