Return types of the methods of a struct

Quentin Ladeveze via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 19 06:52:52 PDT 2015

On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 13:38:45 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> Does this work for you, or is there a further expectation?
>
> auto asTuple() { return Tuple!(int, "a", ...)(a, b,
> stringValue);}
>
> -Steve

In fact, I was trying to use traits to create the tuple
automatically and being able to add or remove methods to the
struct without breaking the asTuple method.
I used allMembers for the name of the methods, but I didn't found
anything for their return types or their values.

Thank you.