Program exited with code -11

Charles Hawkins via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 22 23:50:27 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 23 June 2015 at 03:31:37 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
> On Tuesday, 23 June 2015 at 03:29:14 UTC, Charles Hawkins wrote:
>> Thanks, Adam.  I'm coming from OCaml and haven't seen a seg
>> fault in years.  Didn't recognize it. :D  Hopefully I can
>> figure it out from here.
>
> Try to compile with either ldc or gdc and the -g flag, it
> should give you a backtrace. dmd seems to not like linux wrt
> backtraces.

Thanks.  I wish!  I haven't had any success in compiling with
anything but dub.  gdc, dmd, rdmd always give me "module mylib is
in file 'mylib.d' which cannot be read" on my "import mylib;"
statement.  I've tried every permutation of -I and -L that I can
think of.  It almost appears that one either uses dub for
everything or nothing and I'm getting pretty frustrated with it
as well.  Perhaps I should just go back to old-fashioned make
files?