Program exited with code -11

Charles Hawkins via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 23 05:20:24 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 23 June 2015 at 11:18:07 UTC, anonymous wrote:
> On Tuesday, 23 June 2015 at 07:57:26 UTC, Charles Hawkins wrote:
>
>> Sigh.  I'm probably doing something stupid.  I tried full
>> paths:
>> dmd -I+/home/charles/projects/d/mylib/source/mylib/ myprog.d
>
> What's that plus sign doing there? Looks wrong.
>
>> /home/charles/projects/d/mylib/build/libmylib.a
>> Same result.
>> myprog.d(4) Error: module mylib is in file 'mylib.d' which
>> cannot be read
>> Statement in myprog is:
>> import mylib;

Hey, I was right!  Something stupid!  I really don't think I made
it up.  Either I copied from some example that was in error, or
was looking at something for another language (I've been looking
at several lately) that added to a search path.  In any event, I
was obviously confused.

Thanks, all!  I think I'm back on track now.  In fact, I've got
several test programs working with my library.  It isn't so large
that compiling it every time was that big of a deal, but nice to
know I don't have to.