Replacement of std.stream

DlangLearner via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 27 22:04:45 PDT 2015

I will convert a Java program into D. The original Java code is
based on the class RandomeAccessFile which essentially defines a
set of methods for read/write Int/Long/Float/String etc. The
module std.stream seems to be a good fit for this job, but in its
documentation, it is marked deprecated. So I'd like to know what
is the replacement for this module. If I don't use this module,
what is the other apporach I should use. Thanks for help.