Getting the socket information from HTTP and DNS sessions

Kadir Erdem Demir via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 4 23:46:35 PST 2015

I have been ask to write a test tool which initiates
DNS-HTTP-HTTPS-TCP sessions. And ofcourse I wrote this with D.

For HTTP I used std.net like "m_HTTP =
HTTP(m_url);m_HTTP.perform();"
For DNS I simply used "getAddressInfo(m_domainName);"

Than tool makes some simple checks  which are npt subjects of
this thread and the tool works well,

But now I need to make an improvement. I need to get sourceIP(ip
which program runs), sourcePort( eg: 53212 not 80), destIP,
destPort(most probably 80) from the session which I initiated.

I need functions like std.socket.localAddress,
std.socket.remoteAddress for HTTP-DNS but couldn't managed to
find them.

Is there any way that I can get socket info in HTTP and DNS
sessions which I initiated?

Regards
Kadir Erdem