embedding Pyd in Windows program

Matt via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 11 12:32:03 PDT 2015

I'm trying to build a simple platformer using SDL2 and python to
script entities, but I'm struggling to include Pyd. I'm using DMD
v2.066.1, with dub as the package manager, and derelict for the
SDL2 bindings.

Now, when I add Pyd to my dub.json everything works fine, but as
soon as I add py_init(), my code compiles and links fine, but I
get "ImportError: No module named site". Have I done something
wrong? Can anyone shed some light on this? Or am I asking in the
wrong place?

Any help would be very much appreciated, and I can provide code
on request if that helps.