is eC alot like D?

Jerome St-Louis via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 12 21:02:07 PDT 2015

To confirm guys eC does support C preprocessing.
The C preprocessor is invoked before the eC compiler does its
parsing.

And all native C headers should work fine as well, although there
might be some portability issues on more obscure platforms which
have not yet been tested which would require attention, but as
you can see at https://packages.debian.org/jessie/libecerecom0 it
works fine on most popular platforms.

eC tries to be a superset of C as much possible, with only a few
keyword clashes like 'class' as an exception.

Best regards,

-Jerome