Compilation changes

bearophile via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 13 05:26:50 PDT 2015

Time ago Dmitry Olshansky gave me a nice script to compile
dmd+Phobos from github, starting like this:

> My recipe on Windows, by Dmitry Olshansky:
> 0. Make sure there are no other DMD in the Windows path.
> 1. Get the latest DMD release zip you can find, unzip to some
> drive root(! otherwise get's trickier)
> 2. Delete all within src subfolder
> 3. Get a Git console in \dmd2\src, then the usual:

Now I think it doesn't work any more, giving errors like this:

make -fwin32.mak C=backend TK=tk ROOT=root HOST_DC="" reldmd
make -fwin32.mak C=backend TK=tk ROOT=root HOST_DC="" "OPT=-o"
"DEBUG=" "LFLAGS=-L/delexe/la" dmd.exe
run idgen
Error: 'run' not found

--- errorlevel 1

--- errorlevel 1

So is Dmitry (or someone else) willing and able to tell me how to
fix my compilation script and what to do?

Thank you,
bye,
bearophile