embedding Pyd in Windows program

Ellery Newcomer via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 14 08:27:05 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 14 March 2015 at 07:28:04 UTC, Matt wrote:

> Yeah, dub is what I'm using. Actually, I made a mistake
> regarding the py_eval. I'm including the pyd modules in a
> module other than the one that has my main() function, so they
> weren't visible. I feel like a proper idiot for that one..
>
> So I set up a separate project to test the samples exactly. The
> simple_embedded sample seems to work no problem.
>
> I haven't gotten round to trying the shared_embedded, yet, but
> I will do at some point.
>
> Does pyd have any documentation, or are we working from the
> source for understanding the functions?

there is readthedocs: http://pyd.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

there is [old] ddoc: http://ariovistus.bitbucket.org/index.html
which I've been meaning to figure out how to get into readthedocs.

there is a confluence space:
https://pythond.atlassian.net/wiki/display/pyd/pyd+Home
where I occasionally log tidbits that might be of value