get from tuple by type

Charles Cooper via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 15 16:28:15 PDT 2015

True. If I had to do something involving such an API I would
first wrap the API with a type safe one before doing anything
else.

void external_api_do_something(uint dollars, uint cents);
/* I think this could somehow be automated with staticMap and
ParameterTypeTuple / ParameterIdentifierTuple */
alias dollars_t = Typedef!(uint, uint.init, "dollars");
alias cents_t = Typedef!(uint, uint.init, "cents");

void internal_api_do_something(dollars_t, cents_t);