GDC fails to link with GSL and fortran code

Andrew Brown via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 17 05:13:44 PDT 2015

Thank you very much for your replies, I now have 2 solutions to
my problem! Both compiling on a virtual machine running debian
wheezy, and using gcc to do the linking produced executables that
would run on the cluster.

Compiling with the verbose flags for linker and compiler produced
the following output:

failed gdc attempt: http://dpaste.com/0Z5V4PV

successful dmd attempt: http://dpaste.com/0S5WKJ5

successful use of gcc to link: http://dpaste.com/0YYR39V

It seems a bit of a mess, with various libraries in various
places. I'll see if I can get to the bottom of it, I think it'll
be a learning experience.

Thanks again for the swift and useful help and guidance.

Andrew